Topic 2 - Anxiety


Image result for mind

Anxiety

Anxiety is the feeling of unease such as fear or worry whether that is severe or mild. Everyone has a feeling of Anxiety at some points in their life however, the mental illness of this is more of a reoccurring thing so if you just get them for no reason etc.  Everyone feels this as I said but it is okay to be afraid at first everyone is you might not know what is wrong however for some people this feeling does not go away. So with this topic it will get a bit deep but I feel like this platform is for you to send me your problems and I could help you sort them hopefully!

The feeling of unease is alright I quite feel like it at times and it feels like its taken over your body and mind but you have to do take control of your mind because you have to think about your health and your state of mind. Trust me it is hard but if you tell yourself you can, you can.

From personal experience mine is mostly when I over think the thing I am over thinking. It sounds complicated but basically what i do is i think of my situation and then i think the worst but then i find the worst possible outcome for that thing and so on and so forth. So this is why I have decided to make this blog to tell you my feelings my advice. I might not have suffered with every single topic however this topic is quite what i can share experience with. Also, I do not do well with transport. Especially trains and planes hence wise never going on holiday as before going on a train I thought what if it crashed what if I see somebody sketchy on there I just hate it I have seen too many movies. So before it was here i felt sick i could barely breathe and my Mom was like it's fine nothing is going to happen and while stepping on the train i panicked even more.  

My Anxiety is mild not that bad even though I have not gone to a doctor. I feel like I have but I feel as if I have go it under control but I rarely have panic attacks but I tend to not tell.

But, don't be afraid! If it is bad find someone you can talk to who you can trust and always believe you can take control of your health!

I would love to give a shout out to a charity that every time I see a donation bucket I give a little something to as I think mental health is something people rarely speak about and I just love the charity! https://www.mind.org.uk/



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1 - Self Esteem

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Easy to miss signs

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Knowing