Love Yourself

Love Yourself !


Hey Guys, 
               I thought I would create this blog as I thought it would -hopefully- help many people. This blog is based on every mental issues, every thought of I am not good enough every doubt you have I will try and cover many things you have problems with and if you don't have it but you know someone with it how you can help them get through it. My schedule will be is I will start a new Topic (e.g Body Dis morphia) and then I will do a new blog post based on that every week during that one month. Hopefully that makes sense but you will see when my Blog Post goes up this Sunday. 
So what I was thinking was to have the first blog I research and give my personal opinion. The second one I will give  you a few tips to make you feel good about yourself etc. Yes I have a lot to sort out but I feel like in this world now loads of people don't feel good about themselves even me! A lot of people judge and you have to be a certain way, Do certain thing, have the top of the range things and the stress and the pressure of being perfect (especially as a teen ) is horrible even that girl who makes you feel uncomfortable or who calls you names they aren't perfect no one is! Not even the Kardashians. But you deserve to live in this world. Enough rambling on now as I could sit here for hours just getting my thoughts out in the open. I am writing this anonymously due to purposes. Hopefully you will love the future blogs and they will help you! I would love to share your thoughts.

Love you lots,                     Spreading self love everywhere Self Love Blogger xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1 - Self Esteem

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Easy to miss signs

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Knowing