Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Just believe you can be you!

Image result for always be you quotes
Be YOU!
So for my last post of this topic I thought I would end with saying from this past month and these couple of posts you take away that you are you because you are one of a kind and if you go out there in the world you will never find someone like you. 

You don't have to be someone else because a true friend and a true loyal person will love you for who you are and not for someone you are not. You could have people in your life that think they are better than everyone else but really they aren't! I have people like that in my life it just makes me laugh because I know that I am me for a reason and no one is going to change that. I had to learn the hard way that I am me and that took a whole lot of thought because I have not got an hourglass figure, I haven't got big boobs a big ass. However, it wouldn't suit my body because I have lived like this for 14 years and I love how I look so you do that same thing because you will benefit from me trust me!

Also, it is unhealthy for you to be anyone else because you can't relax you are stressed 24/7 and you're not comfortable. This could lead to many mental health issues and that results in you getting more and more down but trust me its not worth it. They're not worth it for you to be in this mental state in the first place.By being comfortable it gives you a clear mindset and you are in charge of your brain even though you can't just get rid of these feelings you can prevent them if you just tell yourself no! Also, if you are undecided to be someone the answer is no don't do it! You will only regret it!

Thank you guys for your lovely support and I hope this helps people out there! I love you so much my beautiful Angels! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1 - Self Esteem

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Easy to miss signs

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Knowing