Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Knowing

Image result for belief is the keyKnowing

Our self-esteem is how we value and perceive ourselves. If you have low self-esteem you may feel:

  • like you hate or dislike yourself
  • worthless or not good enough
  • unable to make decisions or assert yourself
  • like no one likes you
  • you blame yourself for things that aren't your fault
  • guilt for spending time or money on yourself
  • unable to recognise your strengths
  • undeserving of happiness
  • low in confidence.

TIPS:
If you hate or dislike yourself even for one minute do not carry on thinking it! Yes it may be hard but you are you for one reason because that is how you always think as if you let it get to you once it will always come back.
If you are feeling worthless and not good enough think back to your moments in your life were you have succeeded. But everyone is good enough no matter what you do. 
Make decisions for yourself after all You Only Live Once right? 
The big one Low in Confidence This is one I struggle with mostly I find it hard to stand in front of about 5 people and present my work let alone thousands. This is why I made this blog.. A way so I can get my feelings out to hundreds and still feel confident in myself to do it. If you are lacking this these are the things that I want to do push myself to do:
  • Showcase my work on my blog
  • start building it to around 10 people 
  • Begin to gradually get higher as sooner or later I have to do business studies and you have to stand up the front of class.

All this might not apply to you (in the bullet points above) However, just start building it up and then gradually you will get there.
Thank you for reading I love you all so much always believe. 

Comments

  1. His one is a bit short but there will be a new one tomorrow 💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote down a list of relatable things. It connects people to what you are saying

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1 - Self Esteem

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Easy to miss signs