Topic 1 - Self Esteem

Self Esteem and Confidence
Image result for be yourself quotes
Good and healthy self esteem. 

Having a good and healthy self esteem is feeling good about yourself. Also, it is feeling like you are a worthwhile person. This does not mean you need to be overconfident but just about believing yourself and knowing that whatever you want to do or achieve you can do it no matter that is people making fun of you doing the thing you love - I get this for doing my other blog and yes I love blogging and by you doing what you love who is going to get far in life with great success? YOU! Tell yourself I am good enough every day you are beautiful! I love you all!

Having a low self esteem.

Having a low self esteem is when you have a negative view on yourself. This may be because you feel pressured to be someone else -especially as a teenager- and not yourself. This is by constantly comparing yourself to others can lead to low self esteem. Making them think to be like a certain person to fit in. Also, to fit in you could want to change your look and they think they have to be popular. Having a low self esteem can lead to mental diseases like anxiety and depression. 

Personal Experience.

Before I did not care about what other people thought of me I was just like this thinking I had to do a certain thing, Be a certain way for people to like me. I was wrong. I was scared of not being liked when going to high school - that no one would ever speak to me or interact. I was wrong again. I was wrong for thinking that, I have been the happiest by just being myself. I fall off chairs, fall over tables and generally fall. I am clumsy. I get humiliated and turns out I have made amazing friends. Ones that I will never forget - Those who love me because how I look right now, Because of my personality. What I write (all of this is what i wrote.) You obviously like it because loads of you like it and for me only just started. It is AMAZING! Thank you! 

Just think of you !

YOU MATTER! You live your life how you want don't wear makeup because the 'popular' girls are. Don't copy because your life will just be living a lie because that is not fun. Live your life to the fullest. The 'popular' girls are not popular. In my eyes we are all popular in our own sort of way and that is how it stays. I have a girl exactly the same but she isn't gonna achieve anything if she is just focused on how she looks and because she is always naughty. I wish EVERYONE the best Love you ALL!!!!!!!


Spreading self love....



























Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Mayam thank you sooooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. This will help so many people around the world x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so x There will be another one Sunday... If I remember x

      Delete
    2. Maryam thank you ! You read my other blog too thank you xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Easy to miss signs

Topic 1 - Self Esteem - Knowing